The future of business is social! Social media such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube continue to advance, attracting billions of users every day. Social media has grown out of infancy stages and we have entered a fully-fledged social media age, in which more and more companies are using social media tools to drive their business. A recent study confirms that 9 out of every 10 businesses using social web technology see measurable business benefits from its use. Through co-creation or co-learning, the community in social businesses adds value to the enterprise. Additionally, they see improved efficiency due to an open information flow and ad-hoc information access. Hence, in the coming 10 years it is expected that most disruptive technologies will include social media and public cloud services.
In line with the adaption of social media and social business respectively, a new, social model of knowledge management is emerging that reflects the mindset of small and medium sized companies. The challenge is to place the massive amount of socially produced information into context, enable knowledge-generating interaction, and address the specific needs of SMEs such as flexibility, flat hierarchy, agile collaboration, and open innovation.
KnowHow is a Research Executive Agency funded project facing the challenges of knowledge management in social businesses. As the successor of the OrganiK project, KnowHow aims to demonstrate a novel Knowledge Management Platform as a Service (KM-PaaS) environment for social business applications and to prepare the ground for its commercialisation.
To fulfill this goal, the consortium of the KnowHow project needs to achieve the following objectives:
- To analyze the social business market environment, assess competition and the commercialization opportunities for the existing research results, and decide on a precise scope and objectives for the demonstrator.
- To analyze and plan for scale-up activities in specific areas where enhancement of existing components is critical to achieve industrial-grade strength, as well as to analyze the requirements for the trials and plan for iterative software development and releases.
- To carry out the actual platform scale-up activities as planned, as well as implement four new technological solutions/trials on top of the KnowHow KM-PaaS.
- To validate the KnowHow KM-PaaS through the four trials in the domains of collaborative innovation, social enterprise, supply chain networking, and social media marketing.
- To develop a business plan and marketing strategy that will support the participating SMEs to commercialize the KnowHow KM-PaaS and/or the results of the trials.
- To disseminate the project results and maximize awareness among European SMEs and beyond, taking into consideration the protection of the participants' IPRs.
- To provide the means for allowing technical and managerial staff to be trained on using and marketing the KnowHow KM-PaaS.
Nowadays, many patients become embarrassed when trying to buy medications online because they don't know what is existing. For instance Ventolin is used to prevent asthma attacks. This drug works by relaxing muscles in the airways to straighten breathing. While ED is more common in men over 75, men of any age can develop sexual health dysfunction. If you are interested in viagra samples free by mail, you probably wish to learn about viagra commercial. What do you already know about "viagra coupons"? A lot of drugstores describe it as "viagra coupon". Why it happen? What kinds of professionals treat sexual problems in men? Do not take more of Viagra or any other drug than is prescribed. Qualified sex therapist will review your information, provided drugs, including Viagra, is acceptable for you.